Question on JApplication

From: Pseudo Nym (pseudonymoram..mail.com)
Date: Tue Mar 20 2007 - 21:55:00 EDT

    I apologize if this is the wrong mailing list for this, but I couldn't
    find any others for this project. If there's somewhere else I should
    be posting this, please let me know and I'll do so.

    Google led me to your description of JApplication ant/maven tasks. I
    would be interested in using these tasks to compile my own
    application. However, the version of WOProject I've found available
    on Sourceforge appears to be an older version, and does not contain
    JApplication. Further searching has not revealed anything else.
    Could somebody please direct me to where the latest version of this
    task is available for download?

    Thanks.