Re: .woo file question

From: Anjo Krank (kran..ogicunited.com)
Date: Wed Mar 21 2007 - 11:25:03 EDT

    Am 21.03.2007 um 16:26 schrieb Kieran Kelleher:

    > Is it correct to conclude that I can delete the .woo files if I
    > have no display group in a component.

    Think of it as the same as a nib. The DG is just the only thing where
    there is an editor for.

    > The encoding info that's in there is that even used by WOLips?

    Probably no, but that'd be a bug.

    As long as you don't plan to put accented text into the components,
    you should be ok, but otherwise you are at the mercy of your
    deployment platform and havoc lurks just around the corner...

    Cheers, Anjo