Re: Is API Editor broken?

From: Kieran Kelleher (kieran_list..ac.com)
Date: Thu Mar 22 2007 - 14:27:07 EDT

    I installed latest WOLips #3892. Created some test projects in the
    workspace and any component I create, the API editor fails. I simply
    double-click the API file which opens it in the API editor. Click
    Add ... and even try saving with the default "Foo" and no other
    options...... I get the same error. I'm using Eclipse 3.2.1.