Re: Is API Editor broken? [SOLVED]

From: Kieran Kelleher (kieran_list..ac.com)
Date: Thu Mar 22 2007 - 21:37:56 EDT

    OK, I did two things, at the same time ......... don't know which one
    fixed it, but I have no time for scientific experiments.

    1) Reinstalled a completely fresh Eclipse 3.2.1 with latest WOLips
    #3892 (without Goodies Win and Maven support) and connected it to the
    same workspace
    2) Modified the Eclipse.app launch plist to use the 1.5.0 jvm
    specifically instead of my default 1.4.2 (since I am guessing that is
    what Mike Schrag uses) while I was in there I also changed the .ini
    to give Eclipse more memory.

    Same workspace, unaltered ...... now the API editor works fine.

    Thanks Mike,

    Kieran