Locked files

From: Anders Peterson (anders_peterso..ptimatika.se)
Date: Fri Mar 23 2007 - 10:39:42 EDT

    Hi,

    I keep getting locked files. Believe it's WebObjects Builder that locks
    them for me. I typically have the files open in both eclipse and
    WOBuilder with Xcode running in the background.

    It's extremely annoying to have to unlock the files all the time.

    What can I do to get rid of this problem?

    I use the latest/greatest of everything.

    /Anders

    This is how you unlock all files in a directory:

    sudo chflags -R nouchg ~/Developer/