Maven builds and *.lproj resources

From: Fabian Peters (lists.fabia..-lumo.com)
Date: Mon Mar 26 2007 - 09:14:13 EDT

    Hi,

    I had a closer look at the maven stuff last week and find it very
    promising! Thanks a lot, Uli, Henrique, Andrus and all others!

    One thing I don't understand is line 192 of DefineResourcesMojo:

      resource.setTargetPath(fullTargetPath + File.separator +
    fileName.substring(0, fileName.length() - 6));

    This removes the ".lproj" suffixes from language resource
    directories. For me, this breaks localization since the localized
    resources aren't found anymore. I'd be interested to hear what's the
    idea behind this setup? When I change the code to simply use the
    fileName, everything works fine.

    cheers

    Fabian