Classpath ordering problem

From: Jean Pierre Malrieu (jp.malrie..ree.fr)
Date: Tue Mar 27 2007 - 06:09:14 EDT

    My applications no longer (after updating Wonder?) start in
    deployment because of a classpath ordering problem:
    ERExtensions must be before JavaFoundation. If I modify the classpath
    in the .txt files in the .woa bundle, the apps start.
    I must confess I am unable to modify the classpath ordering in
    Eclipse... I have looked at the "order and export" panel for the Java
    Build Path, but it does not let me reorder ERExtensions relative to
    JavaFoundation.

    Where do I have to look to change the how the claspath is generated?
    Do I have to fiddle with build.xml?

    Thanks.

    JPM