Re: Odd problem creating new project

From: womai..ac.com
Date: Tue Mar 27 2007 - 17:09:52 EDT

    On Mar 27, 2007, at 1:58 PM, David LeBer wrote:

    > This *is* a bug.
    >
    > It's covered in the wiki I think.

    If this is the same problem then I must have an extreme case of it;
    I tried a number of times, waiting, not waiting, restarting
    Eclipse... nothing gets it to work again other than rebooting the
    entire system. And it happens every single time I delete a project.

    Maybe I'm just lucky. Wouldn't be the first time. ;)

    Thanks for the responses! I won't bother reporting it unless someone
    things it might be a different problem.

    janine