Terminating App in Eclipse

From: Kieran Kelleher (kieran_list..ac.com)
Date: Thu Mar 29 2007 - 16:03:17 EDT

    Sometimes, I might do some action in Eclipse (for example install
    some app) that disables my little red Terminate button in Eclipse for
    the woa app I was debugging before I went and did that other task in
    Eclipse. Is there some more elegant way to still terminate my app
    instead of using Activity Monitor to look for a java app, figure out
    which one is the WO app I was testing and force quit it?