Re: Ant build failing

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Thu Mar 29 2007 - 17:08:47 EDT

    > I, for one, am not a big fan of Wonder's "throw everything into one
    > large box" practice.
    How do you split yours up? The Wonder style is just that the top
    level grouping is Sources, Components, Resources,
    WebServerResources. So I have WebServerResources/Images,
    WebServerResources/CSS, WebServerResources/Javascript, for instance.
    I tend to not break it up further than WSR/Images, but you definitely
    could. The Wonder layout is just about simplifying "finding" them.
    Rather than have to hunt for **/*.jpg, it just grabs
    WebServerResources at the top level. Much easier. No messing around
    with "is it going to flatten? is it not going to flatten?"

    ms