Re: Terminating App in Eclipse

From: Q (qdola..mail.com)
Date: Thu Mar 29 2007 - 19:15:48 EDT

    Either use the debug perspecive, or open the console view and click
    the little down arrow next to the console icon on the top right of
    the view's title bar. This will give you a list of all available
    consoles. Switch the to appropriate console and you will get you
    terminate button back.

    --
    Seeya...Q

    Quinton Dolan - qdola..mail.com Gold Coast, QLD, Australia Ph: +61 419 729 806