Which eclipse version?

From: Jonathan Ricker (jricke..t.edu)
Date: Fri Mar 30 2007 - 10:46:33 EDT

    I've set up eclipse/wolips on a new computer. I've installed eclipse
    3.2.2 but then I noticed "It is recommended that you install Eclipse
    3.2.1 to use WOLips" on the page with instructions for installing
    WOLips.

    Should I go back to Eclipse 3.2.1 to avoid problems or is the
    recommendation out of date?

    With 3.2.2 on the new computer I'm running into an error when I try an
    app that works on the original computer:

    java.lang.IllegalStateException: Unable to find framework named
    "MyAppName". (The app, not a framework).

    Thanks in advance for suggestions.

    Jonathan Ricker