Re: Which eclipse version?

From: Jonathan Ricker (jricke..t.edu)
Date: Fri Mar 30 2007 - 14:01:23 EDT

    >> Yes. launching from Eclipse.
    >>
    >> Here is the stack trace of the exception:
    >>
    >> java.lang.IllegalStateException: Unable to find framework named
    >> "NetSoftware".
    >> at com.webobjects.appserver._private.WOComponentDefinition.<init>
    >> (WOComponentDefinition.java:179)
    >> at
    >> com.webobjects.appserver.WOApplication._componentDefinitionFromClassN
    >> amed(WOApplication.java:2353)
    >> at com.webobjects.appserver.WOApplication._componentDefinition
    >> (WOApplication.java:2448)
    >> at com.webobjects.appserver.WOApplication.pageWithName
    >> (WOApplication.java:1943)
    >>

    > That is an odd one, I don't think I have seen that before.
    > NetSoftware is the app name? Look in the launcher under the
    > Arguments tab, what is the working directory set to? It should be
    > something like ${workspace_loc: NetSoftware/build/NetSoftware.woa}

    Yes, NetSoftware is the app name. Working directory as pictured below.

    I tried the default as well (which is the same as the one on the
    older development machine that works just fine) but it doesn't makes
    a difference.

    When I build the app with the build.xml file I can run it from the
    command line ( with wocaching )and it works fine.

    I'm going to try one of our other applications to see if I get the
    same problem.