Re: package and go example

From: Kieran Kelleher (kieran_list..ac.com)
Date: Fri Mar 30 2007 - 16:07:18 EDT

    John, that's not the problem. Actually the individual Wonder projects
    do not have individual build.xml files. There is high-level ant files
    for the whole Wonder framework tree and the Wonder projects
    themselves have build.properties files. I think it is fair to assume
    that that's because some of the Wonder projects were created way back
    in project builder days. Some of the recent new frameworks such as
    Ajax do have build.xml files. Guessing again, I would say that WOLips
    just "knows" how to build the old project wonder frameworks without
    them having a build.xml file. I have the Wonder projects I use
    checked out from CVS head into my workspace.

    No big deal, I'll just continue with "install latest Wonder into /
    Library/Frameworks before deploying" and then build with the regular
    embed="true" attributes in the project build.xml file.

    Thanks, Kieran