Struggling again...

From: Kieran Kelleher (kieran_list..ac.com)
Date: Fri Mar 30 2007 - 20:58:16 EDT

    OK, I have a framework created in WOLips. Aswell as source in the
    Sources directory , I have 4 jars in the framework project's
    Libraries directory which have been "added top the build path" in
    Eclipse.

    When I build this framework using the standard build.xml file, the
    jars get included in the dir
    MyFramework.framework/Resources/Java/Libraries/

    Question #1: If I look at other frameworks, such as ERJars, the jars
    are in
    MyFramework/Resources/Java/

    ...... why is it different?

    Question #2: When I include this framework in an app.woa and build
    the app, the jars are not added to the MacOSClassPath.txt file in the
    resulting woa.

    Something basic is amiss here and I'm just not figuring it out.

    Thanks, Kieran