Re: Struggling again...

From: Kieran Kelleher (kieran_list..ac.com)
Date: Fri Mar 30 2007 - 21:50:12 EDT

    Yes, sure enough, I spoke too soon. Now my project is completely
    screwed up. The woa in the build folder has no resource files at all
    (WOComponents, Properties, etc.) all missing. I guess this is
    something to do with the build.xml.

    I just downloaed 3092 version of WOLips a few seconds ago and created
    a new "WonderApplication" and copied the build.xml to