Re: Is API Editor broken? [SOLVED]

From: Clark Mueller (cpmuelle..ac.com)
Date: Sat Mar 31 2007 - 14:39:28 EDT

    This solution does not appear to have worked for me. I experienced
    this same problem a couple of weeks ago, and I posted some stack
    traces from the Console to the list at that time - didn't get any
    commentary on that one. My eventual solution was to roll back
    temporarily (see next paragraph). This problem started showing up in
    some recent build of WOLips, in my case. The JDK 1.5 comment below is
    interesting, because the switch to 1.5 would have been about the time
    I started experiencing the problem (the specific build I was using at
    the time is in my post, I think).

    I had been planning to restore my computer for unrelated reasons, so
    I did that yesterday, and I did a fresh install of Xcode 2.4.1,
    Eclipse 3.2.2, using WOLips 3898 (also without Win Goodies & Maven).
    I haven't had any of the other problems mentioned with 3.2.2's Find &
    Install myself. I installed WOLips via the I tried switching
    explicitly to 1.5.0 (but this is my system default anyway) and for
    memory I used:

    -Xms256m
    -Xmx512m

    So... I can confirm that this is not an isolated incident. :-)
    Perhaps someone who is familiar with the WOLips code could make
    something of the stack traces I was seeing? These were taken from
    console.log, I believe.

    Clark