Re: Error verbosity increase?

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Sat Mar 31 2007 - 17:24:06 EDT

    As Mike said, this is the full stack trace. What you're seeing is
    actually an error in the code that is CALLING your app, not in your
    direct actions. Either you have a malformed URL calling the direct
    action, or literally something is attempting to call /wa/null (as a
    result of an error somewhere else). Definitely look on the calling
    side, though.

    ms