Re: Which eclipse version?

From: Jonathan Ricker (jricke..t.edu)
Date: Mon Apr 02 2007 - 10:51:55 EDT

    This problem has gone away. One of those mysterious problems that
    just goes away after doing several things seemingly unrelated.
    Things that I've done since my last try are restart eclipse (actually
    the whole machine, a MacBook), changed from using Wonder Framework to
    the checked out project and back to the framework.

    My guess is that it was related to the 'known race condition on
    project creation' and that if I had originally closed the project and
    opened it it might have solved the problem.

    -- Jonathan