WOLips WO Frameworks not being recognised

From: Dave . (davmo..otmail.com)
Date: Sun Apr 08 2007 - 11:17:54 EDT

    Hi, I apologise for the noobish questions in advance...

    I am trying to construct an application using Eclipse and WOLips.
    I have a full set of frameworks in my system frameworks folder, however when
    I try and configure the frameworks I want to add to my application, I only
    get a list of about 10 to choose from, when i know I have many many more in
    that directory (101 in total).

    If I want the other frameworks to be used in the app, i have to manually add
    the jar files to the classpath.

    Is there any reason why i can see some frameworks and not others?

    Thanks

    Join the millions of Australians using Live Search. Try live.com.au
    http://ninemsn.com.au/share/redir/adTrack.asp?mode=click&clientID=740&referral=million&URL=http://live.com.au