RE: JProfiler support

From: Bill Michell (bill.michel..bc.co.uk)
Date: Wed Apr 11 2007 - 16:23:17 EDT

    For those that missed it, the latest JProfiler download (4.3.2) seems to work with WOLips out-of-the-box.

    Nice!

    --
    Bill Michell
    Development Team Leader, Broadcast Platforms, BBC FM&T (Journalism).

    From: Brendan Duddridge [mailto:brenda..lickspace.com] Sent: 08 November 2006 04:41 To: woproject-de..bjectstyle.org Subject: Re: JProfiler support

    I tried this today, but it still did not work. I cleaned (and polished) Eclipse to no avail! :-)

    I get the same NoClassDefFoundError. Using WOLips 3570 and JProfiler 4.2.2

    Thanks,

    ____________________________________________________________________ Brendan Duddridge | CTO | 403-277-5591 x24 | brenda..lickspace.com

    ClickSpace Interactive Inc. Suite L100, 239 - 10th Ave. SE Calgary, AB T2G 0V9

    http://www.clickspace.com <http://www.clickspace.com>