WOBuilder, Wod Editor unavailable for Eclipse 3.3

From: Lachlan Deck (lachlan.dec..mail.com)
Date: Mon Apr 16 2007 - 00:45:30 EDT

    Hi there,

    I've just started using Eclipse 3.3 Stream Integration Build
    I20070410-1043...

    Anyway, after installing WOLips via the update manager I'm finding
    that when I attempt to open components or wod files - they open in
    Apple's WebObjects Builder rather than the usual WOBuilder.

    I also see that the Wod Editor Preferences are excluded under WOLips
    in the preferences window.

    Double clicking on a component both expands/contracts the folder as
    well as opening WebObjects Builder with the component (which could
    sometimes be a nice feature but not the default I'd like).

    The only part I didn't install when installing WOLips was the support
    for TPTP or JProfiler.

    Any ideas?

    WOLips 2.0.0.3921, Mac OS X 10.4.9, Eclipse 3.3 (as above).

    with regards,

    --

    Lachlan Deck