location of WO jars on Windows

From: Peter Wilkins (pwilkin..IT.EDU)
Date: Mon Apr 16 2007 - 20:58:31 EDT

    Hi All:
    I am porting an application from XCode to WOLips. The location of
    the WO libraries on OS-X are "well known", but I don't know what the
    convention is for WO libraries on Windows. Does WOLips expect to
    find the WO jars in a particular place in the file system? Is there
    an environment variable that I should set to give WOLips this
    location? Does it go in the configuration somewhere?

    Thanks,
    Peter

    Peter Wilkins