Re: location of WO jars on Windows

From: Stephen Edwards (edward..s.vt.edu)
Date: Tue Apr 17 2007 - 13:22:08 EDT

    Peter Wilkins wrote:
    > When I set the NEXT_ROOT environment variable in
    > Windows, I expected to see something appear in the WOLips WO Frameworks
    > folder in the Package Explorer tab, but I don't see any files.

    Oops--my mistake. While WebObjects sets the NEXT_ROOT env
    var and a number of non-eclipse things use this setting, that isn't
    how WOLips finds things of course. Instead, be sure to set up your
    ~/Library/wobuild.properties file (which mirrors the NEXT_ROOT value
    in wo.woroot, among many other things). See:

    http://wiki.objectstyle.org/confluence/display/WOL/Troubleshooting+Problems+Building+and+Running

    Sorry for the mistake.

    -- Steve

    Virginia Tech, CS Dept. Web-CAT: Web-based Center for Software Testing
    660 McBryde Hall (0106) Automatic grading using student-written tests
    Blacksburg, VA 24061 USA http://web-cat.sourceforge.net/
    (540)-231-5723 http://people.cs.vt.edu/~edwards/