Suggestion for Enhanced Component Editor in Eclipse

From: Andrew Lindesay (ap..indesay.co.nz)
Date: Tue Apr 17 2007 - 20:07:01 EDT

    Hello;

    I think some slight enhancements to the component editor in Eclipse
    would be go a long way towards making it nicer to use. I have drawn
    these up into a PDF...

            http://homepage.mac.com/andrewlindesay/tmp/
    EclipseComponentEnhancements.pdf

    I don't know anything about eclipse plugins yet, but given a quiet
    moment, I'd look into this. The problem is that I don't seem to get
    many quiet moments at the moment! So if anybody would like to grab
    the icons off me to do this or something like this then I'd be happy
    to give them to you.

    cheers.

    ___
    Andrew Lindesay