Re: location of WO jars on Windows

From: Peter Wilkins (pwilkin..IT.EDU)
Date: Tue Apr 17 2007 - 22:09:32 EDT

    Duh! After following your link and editing my wobuild.properties
    file, I realize I'm asking the wrong question. I have been assuming
    that the way to install WO on Windows is to copy over the contents of
    the /Library/WebObjects/lib folder from OSX. (These are the WO
    runtime jars.) Now I suspect that this is my problem.

    Can someone now either point me to a way to get WOLips to work on
    Windows without purchasing the Windows version of WO from Apple (or
    else simply arrest me for attempting to violate Apple intellectual
    property)?

    thanks,
    Peter

    Peter Wilkins