Re: Suggestion for Enhanced Component Editor in Eclipse

From: Brendan Duddridge (brenda..lickspace.com)
Date: Wed Apr 18 2007 - 01:16:35 EDT

    Hi,

    It's be great to see a toolbar of some sort in the WO component
    editor. I think a switch to generate html/separate wod code vs. the
    newer inline html/combined wod would be really nice too. I've started
    to use the inline wod code more and more.

    e.g. <wo:WOString value="$someContent" escapeHTML="$false" />

    rather than:

    <webobject name="SomeContentString"></webobject>

    SomeContentString : WOString {
            value = someContent;
            escapeHTML = false;
    }

    Thanks,

    Brendan Duddridge | CTO | 403-277-5591 x24 | brenda..lickspace.com

    ClickSpace Interactive Inc.
    Suite L100, 239 - 10th Ave. SE
    Calgary, AB T2G 0V9

    http://www.clickspace.com