Newbie Questions: WOD/ HTML Editor

From: Maurice Hüllein (Seretho..eb.de)
Date: Wed Apr 18 2007 - 03:37:13 EDT

  • Next message: Lachlan Deck (JIRA): "[OS-JIRA] Created: (WOL-398) Add option for "WebObjects Runtime" library (i.e., Build Path) for /Library/WebObjects/Extensions/*.jar"

    I have installed WOLips on two computers which show a difference in displaying the WOD/HTML Editor.
    In the first Install, opening a WOD in the Related-View brought up an embedded Editor Panel in Eclipse
    which was splitted in an HTML area (top) and beneath the WOD editing area. I found that quite handy.
    In the second installation using the same way of opening there pops up an editor very similar to the
    original one from apple (seems to be the "real" one).
    Perhaps I have a misconfiguration somewhere. How can I switch to the first (splittted and embedded)
    editor?