Re: Suggestion for Enhanced Component Editor in Eclipse

From: David Avendasora (webobject..vendasora.com)
Date: Wed Apr 18 2007 - 09:46:18 EDT

    Am I wrong, or would using this syntax make use of Dreamweaver for
    design much easier as you could make a ThirdPartyTag library that
    would make WYSI-kinda-WYG layout easier. Using the standard syntax,
    there is only one WO tag <webobject> with this you could tell
    Dreamweaver to present a much more specific representation of the tag
    in the design layout, etc.

    Now, from a dividing-code-from-presentation perspective, this is a
    step backwards though, right? What are the pitfalls of using this
    syntax instead of the HTML/WOD combo?

    Dave