Re: location of WO jars on Windows

From: Anjo Krank (kran..ogicunited.com)
Date: Wed Apr 18 2007 - 12:29:51 EDT

    Am 18.04.2007 um 18:09 schrieb Joshua Archer:

    > It seems completely ridiculous to allow for development on Apple
    > for free and on cross-platform open source tools, and deployment
    > explicitly permitted on any platform, but to restrict what OS a
    > developer decides to use when running the same IDE as they would be
    > using on Mac OS X. Why should it be legal to copy the WebObjects
    > libraries to a non-Mac platform for deployment, but not for
    > development?

    Because, lemme see... oh yeah, I got it! Apple want to sell computers
    to developers!

    Now I'm pretty sure that the Apple Cubicle Police will not come after
    you if you decide (foolishly) to develop on Windows. It's more that
    if you are accountable to some higher ups, you may have a problem.

    Cheers, Anjo