Re: Suggestion for Enhanced Component Editor in Eclipse

From: Zak Burke (zdbw..artmouth.EDU)
Date: Thu Apr 19 2007 - 10:00:08 EDT

    Mike Schrag wrote on 4/18/07 3:41 PM:
    > I would make sure that you're using a recent version of Wonder's WOOgnl
    > framework.

    I am using Wonder 3.0.0.340, and the properties dump on application
    startup tells me

         "ognl.helperFunctions = true"
         "ognl.inlineBindings = true "

    The <wo name=foo /> shortcuts work. But

         <wo:WOString value="String Literal" />

    still throws errors. Curiously, it seems like the value binding is
    being translated into a name binding, which WO then fails to find in
    the WOD file. Note the "no declaration for dynamic element (or
    component) named String Literal:" in the following stack trace:

    Exception while handling action named "internal" on action class
    "null" :com.webobjects.foundation.NSForwardException
    [com.webobjects.appserver._private.WODeclarationFormatException]
    <WOHTMLTemplateParser> no declaration for dynamic element (or
    component) named String Literal:
    <com.webobjects.appserver._private.WOComponentDefinition: Error
    parsing template for Component :
    'file:/Volumes/disk2/home/zburke/workspace/cms_app/dist/cms_app.woa/Contents/Frameworks/ce_fw.framework/Resources/InternalGroupPage.wo/':

    Any other hints?

    zak.