Re: Suggestion for Enhanced Component Editor in Eclipse

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Thu Apr 19 2007 - 10:06:59 EDT

    This should move over to the wonder-disc list at this point ... I
    would make a simple app that just has a Main component and remove the
    complexity of the app you have now. Everything you are showing me
    looks correct, which leads me to believe that you have something
    wrong in your dev environment (maybe you aren't linking against the
    version of the framework that you think you are, or something).