Re: Confluence and User Count Problem?

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Fri Apr 20 2007 - 04:03:29 EDT

    Andrew,

    This turned out to be an issue with many spam accounts registered in
    Jira that resulted in us exceeding our license limit. Try it now it
    should be ok.

    After a few security measures that I implemented we stopped seeing
    comment spam (for now...), now I need to find a way to prevent spam
    registrations. Talking of which, anybody tried Atlassian Crowd -
    http://www.atlassian.com/software/crowd/ Does it have moderated
    registration piece?

    Andrus