EOJDBCPrototypes Entity Modeler bug?

From: Lachlan Deck (lachlan.dec..mail.com)
Date: Mon Apr 23 2007 - 03:10:20 EDT

    Hi there,

    If you've got a model (MyEOJDBCPrototypes) with the following
    entities: EOJDBCPrototypes, EOJDBCMySQLPrototypes etc

    Am I correct in assuming that the MySQL prototypes, for example, need
    only specify what's not properly supported for that db?

    e.g., I have a prototype called 'clob' which in the base prototypes
    maps to an external type of 'CLOB', but for the MySQL one maps to
    LONGTEXT.

    That seems to look right within the Entity Modeler (when using
    prototypes elsewhere) - however when I go to generate SQL it
    complains about not knowing what to do with CLOB. i.e., it's
    seemingly ignoring the mysql specific prototypes.

    Have I missed something or is this a bug in EntityModeler?

    with regards,

    --

    Lachlan Deck