Re: EOJDBCPrototypes Entity Modeler bug?

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Mon Apr 23 2007 - 13:41:51 EDT

    So EM DOES actually appear to "layer" them ... and it looks like the
    real EOModel.createPrototypeCache does some amount of this also:
    adaptor-custom prototypes, then EOPrototypes, then EOJDBCPrototypes.
    At least that's how it LOOKS. I think the actual problem is that SQL
    generator doesn't have all of Project Wonder's magic to make this all
    work right with EOJDBCFrontBasePrototypes-style naming -- it's got
    just an approximation of it. One of the things that's sacrificed is
    prototype inheritance it would appear.

    ms