Re: WOComponent renaming in WOLips?

From: Zak Burke (zdbw..artmouth.EDU)
Date: Mon Apr 23 2007 - 22:03:33 EDT

    Chuck Hill wrote on 4/23/07 1:09 PM:
    > On Apr 21, 2007, at 2:41 PM, Mike Schrag wrote:
    >
    >>> I _don't_ get this, but I have two copies of each .java file in the
    >>> project. One on the classpath and one not. I guess is have a bug to
    >>> file. :-)
    >> Two copies of java files? What in the world are you doing over there.
    >
    > These are the generated Design by Contract files that we talked about
    > last week. I really like and depend on DBC, but it does make
    > Eclipse/WOLips erm, a little less functional.

    Refactoring page classes (i.e java + wo + wod + html) used to work
    for me with build 3769. I recently upgraded to 3839 and now only the
    java files are renamed. The refactor wizard tells me that it's going
    to rename all the necessary files, but it doesn't actually happen.

    I don't have duplicate java files in my project, at least not as far
    as I know.

    zak.