Re: WOComponent renaming in WOLips?

From: Anders Peterson (anders_peterso..ptimatika.se)
Date: Tue Apr 24 2007 - 09:27:03 EDT

    Mike Schrag wrote:
    > When you say "locked files," what do you mean by that?

    File (system) attribute locked. I repeatedly/continuously get locked
    files that I unlock with

    sudo chflags -R nouchg ~/Developer/

    It's extremely irritating!

    Not 100% certain, but I think it is WOBuilder (that I try to use in
    parallel with WOLips) that cause this.

    If one or more files are locked when I rename a component it will fail
    (no surprise), and that failure breaks the rename feature of WOLips
    until I restart eclipse.

    Also...

    Is it possible to also update the *.wod files that reference the
    component you rename? As it is now I have to, manually, do a search and
    replace.

    /Anders