Entity Modeler "oh by the way"

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Tue Apr 24 2007 - 09:38:01 EDT

    Not sure if anyone noticed, but there's a new button in outline view
    on Entity Modeler as of a couple days ago (in the outline view
    toolbar) that lets you switch between the model and the model group.
    This lets you do cross-model subclassing and cross-model
    relationships using the relationship wizard. The other models are
    grayed out implying that they are read-only. TECHNICALLY SPEAKING,
    they will currently let you edit parts of the read-only models in the
    UI (in the properties panel), but only changes to the primary model
    will actually save. I haven't decided if I want to relax that
    restriction or not ... It's a weird thing semantically to write
    resources that you aren't explicitly editing, but it is potentially
    useful for cross-model relationships (for the inverse relationship)
    to be able to write to, and save, across the model group.

    ms