Eclipse Problems View

From: Timmy (list..hetimmy.com)
Date: Thu Apr 26 2007 - 03:53:57 EDT

    WO'ers:

    I just took my first jump into Eclipse this evening. Left XCode and my
    current project to stew and went through the beginning of the WOLips
    tutorial. I really like the way things are looking and I'm very
    impressed with the work that has been done. With the auto-completion
    of wod files I might be able to see myself doing without a gui editor
    for now. It doesn't seem as uncomfortable as I would've thought.

    One problem I am having is that the tutorial for creating a
    WOComponent indicates that the Problem View should show me indications
    of missing bindings in my wod file. Those messages weren't showing up
    in my case. I'm starting with a default install of Eclipse 3.2.2 and a
    default install of WOLips per the instructions on the wiki.

    The documentation is really nice by the way.

    Tim