Re: [OS-JIRA] Created: (WOL-407) Entity Modeler -> please default new attributes with locking=false and allows_null=true

From: Mike Kienenberger (mkienen..mail.com)
Date: Fri Apr 27 2007 - 11:32:38 EDT

    While a default value is useful, the ability to have a "one-click"
    option to toggle all current values is generally more useful. A few
    of the things that this allows the user to do is to fix
    existing-but-undesired settings, make a project's settings consistent,
    and change a project from one type of locking to another. Just add
    an "Update" button after the default value to push the default value
    to every entity attribute.

    Cayenne supports this for schema, superclass, package, and optimistic locking.