Stopping Timeout in Debug

From: Kieran Kelleher (kieran_list..ac.com)
Date: Mon Apr 30 2007 - 09:55:31 EDT

    Good morning list,
    I am only asking to save time experimenting with launch parameters,
    etc. because this is not obvious to me which setings affect this.

    When I want to debug in the middle of the R-R loop, my browser
    inevitably gets a "No instance available" message since I have the
    thread suspended while I examine variables. What settings can be
    changed to allow indefinite (or very long) waiting time for the
    request to finish while in debug mode.

    Environment
    FireFox 2
    Eclipse/very recent WOLips
    Direct Connect is DISABLED.

    I know someone probably has this already, so I would appreciate if
    someone could share what settings to change.

    Thanks, Kieran