Re: new html editor

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Mon Apr 30 2007 - 15:07:31 EDT

    It's definitely still "unstable branch" ... but it's caught a bunch
    of stuff in my own code as well. The build that is on the build
    server right now does not have ognl validation working, but if you
    build from source it does (and will go up later tonight). There are
    also a couple cases of bogus html that give some misleading errors (i
    have to "guess what you mean" from a malformed xmlish document
    parsing) that I'm working on also. But overall, it's getting
    there ... Glad people are liking it.