Re: new html editor

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Mon Apr 30 2007 - 15:13:02 EDT

    by the way, if you see an error like "</something> closed before
    <somethingelse>" like "</div> closed before <webobject>", there are
    two possibilities. One is that you had a double-closing </div>, the
    other is the one I'm hunting now, which is that it's possible to
    something like an <input> tag that's commonly not closed that is
    causing certain scenarios to think that it has already closed its
    parent element. So if you get an error like that and you html (on
    that might not be closed. In the final version these will all work
    out to not require a closing tag (and even in the current one, most
    of the time, it's ok). Just a heads-up in the meantime.

    ms