Re: new html editor

From: Jerry W. Walker (jerrywwalke..mail.com)
Date: Mon Apr 30 2007 - 16:45:35 EDT

    On Apr 30, 2007, at 3:15 PM, Mike Schrag wrote:
    >> and you html (on the face) to be OK
    > babblefish says that "schrag-to-english" translation for this is
    > "and your html (on the face) appears to be OK"

    Yeah, I've noticed that really heavy coding bouts can cause a person
    to revert to their own personal dialects sometimes. It must be a
    result of spending so much time communicating in unnatural languages.

    I've yet to put a babblefish in my ear that translates Java to
    anything emotionally meaningful.

    Regards,
    Jerry

    --
    __ Jerry W. Walker,
        WebObjects Developer/Instructor for High Performance Industrial

    jerrywwalke..ee-em-aye-eye-ell.com 203 278-4085 office