Re: Stopping Timeout in Debug

From: Kieran Kelleher (kieran_list..ac.com)
Date: Mon Apr 30 2007 - 17:17:42 EDT

    On Apr 30, 2007, at 4:17 PM, Chuck Hill wrote:

    >> Strange, it did not work :-(
    >
    > I could be wrong. I thought it worked, but usually I don't care
    > about the rest of the request when I am debugging. Which is to say
    > that I have not used this in a while.

    Might be something to do with you running out of coffee this morning?
    Try this tea .... it is very good :-)
    http://www.barrystea.ie/ Get the Gold Blend, put 1 teabag in a
    cup, pour in *boiling* water, brew for 60-90 seconds, add tiny amount
    of cold 2% milk, and enjoy!
    (Normally available at http://www.foodireland.com, but site is down
    for maintenance right now it seems)

    >> Do I need to leave JavaMonitor running permanently?
    >
    > No, it is just an editor for SiteConfig.xml.
    >
    > Is your app running under localhost and not the IP address or
    > rondezvous name?

    The app is launching under localhost and hostname is set as localhost
    everywhere. Don't worry about it ..... after stepping thru, I can
    always hit continue and then refresh the browser, so it is not a big
    deal really.

    Thanks, Kieran