Re: new html editor

From: Jerry W. Walker (jerrywwalke..mail.com)
Date: Mon Apr 30 2007 - 20:16:58 EDT

Watchit, Guido, we keep this up and we will have written the first
WebObjects porn in Java. I'm sure it would have been easier and
flowed better in Objective C. :-)

I was certain that Anjo was going to offer some help here like,

    "With Project Wonder, you could have invoked ERXSession's
appendToResponse() which provides automatic encoding support for
component action with messageEncoding object. You could have used
that to automatically encode 'wife.userPresentableDescription()' to
'myLove.youAreMoreBeautifulThanEver()' and avoided the whole sordid
affair!"

--
__ Jerry W. Walker,
    WebObjects Developer/Instructor for High Performance Industrial

jerrywwalke..ee-em-aye-eye-ell.com 203 278-4085 office