WOLips stopped working?

From: Marc Respass (marcrespas..ac.com)
Date: Tue May 01 2007 - 16:15:44 EDT

    Hi All,

    I recently had a problem with Eclipse and WOLips no longer works for
    me. I don't know what happened but I started clean with version 3.2.2
    and installed WOLips according to the instructions (http://
    wiki.objectstyle.org/confluence/display/WOL/Install+WOLips+with
    +Eclipse+Update+Manager). I'm getting errors all over the place. I
    can't add the WebObjects Framework Library. The Related view doesn't
    work. My apps don't build. It's really frustrating. Any tips on what
    to do? As I said, I started from a clean copy of Eclipse 3.2.2 and
    followed the directions. There are no other plugins. The problem
    seems to be that the views and classes WOLips needs cannot be loaded.

    Thanks a lot
    Marc