Re: WOLips stopped working?

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Tue May 01 2007 - 18:10:28 EDT

    Are you using the stable or unstable wolips build? I just switched
    stable over to a different version yesterday (or the day before), so
    that might have an issue .. For grins, try the unstable site
    instead? If you're using unstable, then I know this works, because I
    just did a fresh install from it a few hours ago.

    ms