WebObjects I - Introductory Course, 6/18-6/22 in Seattle, WA

From: Aaron Morse (amors..bermind.com)
Date: Tue May 01 2007 - 20:27:37 EDT

    Übermind, Inc., a leading developer of custom, enterprise
    applications, will be hosting a WebObjects I Development course in
    our training facilities in Seattle, Washington, June 18th - 22nd.
    Space is available. This five-day course offers an intensive look
    into designing, building, and deploying web applications using
    Apple's WebObjects technology.

    To register for the course, ask questions, or explore logistics,
    please send email to trainin..bermind.com.

    WebObjects I - Introductory Course
    http://www.ubermind.com/training/webobjects.php
    When 6/18-6/22
    Where Seattle, WA
    trainin..bermind.com

    Based on over a decade of professional consulting on WebObjects
    projects - for clients from Apple to the U.S. Department of Defense,
    from Disney to the U.S. Postal Service - Übermind has developed a
    curriculum which reflects a hands-on, real-world perspective to
    WebObjects development.

    For details of the course syllabus, refer to our training page:
    http://www.ubermind.com/training/webobjects.php.

    For more details on developing WebObjects and downloading the IDEs -
    which ship free with Mac OS X 10.4 - refer here to Apple's website:
    http://www.apple.com/webobjects/.

    Aaron

    Aaron Morse, Business Development Manager/Architect
    Übermind, Inc.
    PO Box 187
    2400 NW 80th Street
    Seattle, WA 98117