Re: WOLips stopped working?

From: Anjo Krank (kran..ogicunited.com)
Date: Wed May 02 2007 - 05:31:31 EDT

    It doesn't work for me either.

    - Download and unpack 3.2.2
    - Software updates > Find and Install: Add Remote site "http://
    webobjects.mdimension.com/wolips/nightly/"
    - Check callisto+WOLips, click next
    - Open Callisto, open WOLips, check Standard+Third party+Mac (nothing
    in Callisto shows up as required??)
    - Click install all (only WOLips shows up)
    - Restart (no errors)

    Result:

    The Plugins show up in the "About Eclipse SDK"->Plugins view, but the
    features don't. No errors in Error Log view. No WOLips views or Prefs
    or anything.

    Cheers, Anjo